Free Yourself from stress, anxiety and pain the natural way.
Float Room: relief for
- Chronic or Any Form Of Pain
- Stress Relief
- Improved Sleep
- ADHD & PTSD
- Anxiety & Panic
- Spiritual Exploration
- Recovery from injury
- Athletic Performance
For millions of people floating is not only a method of healing & meditation, but a journey to a higher state of wellness & being.
The time to float is NOW!
Chronic Pain Relief
If your floating to relieve pain, you are probably in one of two situations. Healing from an injury or living with diagnosed, chronic pain. Your body will let you know when and how often you need to float.
Fight Stress From The inside Out
Building strength & peace of mind, that you can take into the world. Floating is intended to create calm & stability inside the mind & body. Floating is the opposite of intake overload.
10 Reasons Why You Should Try Floating
- Its so relaxing, it will leave you in a calm state & its effortless.
- Finding it hard to switch off at night or get a solid night sleep. The magnesium you absorb from the water coupled with lowered cortisol levels will surely help with that.
- Your stress and anxiety and worries seem to somehow drift away. So that you can experience mental clarity & and improved sense of wellbeing.
- Get Pain Relief. Without gravity holding you back your joints 7 muscles get to take a well deserved break. The salt water also works wonders for inflammation & joint and muscle pain.
- Its great for your skin. The super saturated Epsom salt water is amazing for your skin from head to toe. It can also help with acne & eczema.
- It can spark creativity. Without distraction your mind can wander & ponder. Then tank has been known to make the left & right brain more active, causing an immense increase of creativity.
- Improve athletic performance & recovery. Do you work out regularly? Floating is amazing for recovery after strenuous athletic training. Floating can aid in reducing Lactic Acid Build Up, rapidly eliminating fatigue, improve oxygen circulation & reduce cortisone levels (stress hormones) The Australian Insititute of Sport have been using Float tanks for recovery for athletes for many years.
- It can be an out of this world experience. Many have described experiencing out of body experiences. Some other equate it to the deepest most relaxing sleep you will ever have. There is no doubt there is nothing like your mind and body has ever experienced and most importantly its totally safe.
- Celebrities secretly use them. Elle Macpherson claims much of her beautiful skin & calmness is due to floating.
- Zero Gravity Relaxation At Its Fineness. Maybe you will like it/love it. Maybe you wont. Share your float experience with friends and family. If nothing else it makes a fabulous talking point.
Also known as floating or floatation therapy, floatation involves floating on a very dense salt water mixture in a flotation tank or float room. The water is 30 cm deep and is heavily saturated with Epsom salts, enabling you to float effortlessly. The tank is maintained at a constant relaxed skin temperature of 34.5˚ C. Nerve endings covering the body’s surface no longer perceive any sense of separation between the skin and the silky mineral solution surrounding it. You can float in silence, or choose gentle ambient music. Floating has many health benefits & soothes & relaxes on a very deep level.
Floating was invented by John C Lilly in about 1954. He was interested in consciousness, meditation and in the physiology and psychology of the meditative state when he started working on the effects of sensory deprivation. He discovered that his experimental subjects, his students, enjoyed the experience of floating and reached levels of relaxation only seen in deep meditation. In fact within a few minutes a floating person can reach a depth of relaxation which takes many years to achieve by classical meditation techniques.
Because floating is not such a widely known therapy, people often have lots of questions about the float tank environment & what’s involved to float. The floating process itself is quite simple… get inside the tank, lie down, relax and take a load off! Of course there is more to it than just lying there doing nothing, so just what is floating really about?
In our everyday environment we are exposed to sight, sound, touch, the forces of gravity, etc. In fact, scientists estimate that up to 90% of our brains normal workload is caused by this routine stimulation alone. In this day & age, more than ever, we are bombarded with stimulation from our busy ’plugged-in’ lifestyles. This builds stress in our minds and bodies.
Floating screens out all of this external stimuli, giving our mind, body and soul some much needed rest. That’s what floating is really all about – REST (Restricted Environmental Stimulation Technique). So it’s about being ‘released’ from stress & strain on the mind and body rather than any form of ‘deprivation’. Free from the forces of gravity, floating weightless, being effortlessly supported by the skin temperature solution, the load is removed and one can easily achieve a deep level of relaxation. The unique womb-like tank environment offers the chance for us to take time out from all of that routine stimulation, leaving us refreshed & rejuvenated.
The parasympathetic response (also known as the relaxation response), is the body’s natural mechanism for healing and regeneration. It can only occur during deep relaxation. Floating is the fastest, easiest and most effective way of eliciting this response and its dramatic health benefits. Floating “re-sets” the body’s chemical and metabolic balance, strengthening its resistance to the effects of stress, illness or injury.